pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Messaging from Pivot: what type do you use ?
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:04:08 GMT
> Ok, but after this long philosophical digression (completely
> personal), coming to Pivot:
> pivot users / developers, do you think there is something that needs
> to be improved or added in next releases to support some standard
> messaging framework ?

There has been some preliminary discussion about adding messaging
support to Pivot in a future release. The general consensus was that
it would be a valuable feature, but we want to make sure that we're
not going to be re-inventing the wheel just for the sake of adding it
to Pivot. We don't want to get into the "NIH" game here...