pivot-user mailing list archives

From Noel Grandin <noelgran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form Label Vertical Alignment
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:36:00 GMT
Hi

Yeah, I started work on doing baseline support, but I didn't get around to finishing it.

I'm surprised it's that noticeable - it's normally only graphic-design people who spot the
mis-alignment, since it's generally only off by 1 or 2 pixels.

The relevant issue is
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-99
if you want to add yourself to the CC list.

I'll see if I can dig the patch out - maybe with some hindsight I can sort out the nigglies
I had then :-)

Regards, Noel.