pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial Runtime Error
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:55:00 GMT
Ah. That's probably because the deploy target runs the clean target,
which deletes the docs. Maybe deploy should also run the doc target
(or not run clean beforehand). For now, you can just re-run the doc
target to get the Javadoc back.

On Aug 3, 2009, at 11:18 PM, Scott Lanham wrote:

> The code from SVN built okay but when I ran the deploy target the
> API docs
> went missing.
>
> On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:26:45 am Greg Brown wrote:
>> As Todd mentioned earlier, you may be better off working through the
>> tutorials from SVN. Quite a few things have changed between 1.2 and
>> 1.3, particularly in the area of WTKX.
>>
>> I'd recommend that you get the latest source and run the deploy
>> target, since that will build the latest version of the tutorial apps
>> and documentation. However, if you just want to read the WTKX Primer,
>> you can get it here:
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pivot/trunk/tutorials/www/wtkx_pr
>> imer.template.html
>>
>> Greg
>>
>> On Aug 3, 2009, at 6:51 PM, Todd Volkert wrote:
>>> Actually, in case you haven't read it yet, the WTKX primer on the
>>> Wiki is a really good resource.  It can be found at
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/PIVOT/wtkx-primer.html
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> -T
>>>
>>> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Todd Volkert <tvolkert@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> Hi Scott,
>>>
>>> <ImageView image="..." /> translates to ImageView.setImage(String)
>>> (http://incubator.apache.org/pivot/1.3/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/Imag
>>> eView.html#setImage(java.lang.String) ), where the string is a
>>> (http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/ClassLoader.html#getReso