pivot-user mailing list archives

From Scott Lanham <li...@sael.com.au>
Subject Re: TableView in a ScrollPane
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 03:01:49 GMT
One of the problems I have always had with creating UI's has been dealing with
variations in font sizes across different systems. Best practice for me is if I
can write a UI without specifying a single dimension in pixels. So any feature
that can give automatic or relative sizes is a very good thing :-)