pivot-user mailing list archives

From Scott Lanham <li...@sael.com.au>
Subject Re: Initial Window Size
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:24:45 GMT
Thanks Greg,

I am trying to make the initial size of the Pivot Window bigger than the
default and was hoping that the native window would get bigger to accomodate
it. Setting the Window preferredWidth/Height in the wtkx file doesn't appear to
have any affect so I tried using the --width and --height arguments to
DesktopApplicationContext and that works fine.