pivot-user mailing list archives

From Scott Lanham <li...@sael.com.au>
Subject Re: Styles as an Element.
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 22:43:48 GMT
I am playing with the Toggle Buttons part of the tutorial. After changes the
WTKX file looks like:

<Window title="Toggle Buttons" maximized="true"
    xmlns:wtkx="http://pivot.apache.org/wtkx"
    xmlns:content="org.apache.pivot.wtk.content"
    xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">
    <content>
        <BoxPane>
            <styles padding="100" horizontalAlignment="center"
verticalAlignment="center"/>
            <PushButton toggleButton="true">
                <buttonData>
                    <content:ButtonData text="Anchor" icon="@clock.png"/>
                </buttonData>
            </PushButton>
            <PushButton toggleButton="true">
                <buttonData>
                    <content:ButtonData text="Cup"/>
                </buttonData>
            </PushButton>
            <PushButton toggleButton="true">
                <buttonData>
                    <content:ButtonData text="Star"/>
                </buttonData>
            </PushButton>
        </BoxPane>
    </content>
</Window>

Even with a padding of 100 it doesn't appear to do anything different from not
having padding specified at all.

And yes I do like to try and break code, it makes it more fun to learn that
way :-)