pivot-user mailing list archives

From Scott Lanham <li...@sael.com.au>
Subject Tutorial Runtime Error
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 22:40:12 GMT
Hello,

I am up to the part of the tutorial: http://cwiki.apache.org/PIVOT/labels-
image-views.html and am doing something wrong but can't figure it out.

Instead of just using the tutorial code as is I like to change things slightly
so that I get a better feel for the toolkit. So I changed the location of the
clock.png file but I get a "Null Image Alert" from the following code:

<Window title="Labels" maximized="true"
    xmlns:wtkx="http://incubator.apache.org/pivot/wtkx/1.1" xmlns="pivot.wtk">
    <content>
        <FlowPane styles="{padding:4, verticalAlignment:'center'}">
            <ImageView image="/home/scott/devel/src/clock.png"
cursor="crosshair"/>
            <Label text="What time is it?"/>
        </FlowPane>
    </content>
</Window>

The file does exist in that location as I can take the path and paste it into a
graphics editor. Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Scott.