pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Build Directory
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 23:28:49 GMT
The Ant script doesn't modify the source during compilation, so that
shouldn't be a problem. It does do some of the other things you
describe, though - it creates the directory structure it needs in
order to generate the binaries, and then (depending on the target you
run) assembles them into JAR files, but that's it. The source code
doesn't get touched.

Also, if you run the clean target, everything is restored to its
original state.