pivot-user mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with the tutorials
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:10:51 GMT
Hi Vicente,

For Pivot 1.2, the card pane sliding  transitions are tied to the
"orientation" property of the card pane, and the fade transition is tied to
the "sizeToSelection" style property.  We've since simplified this
significantly in what will soon be Pivot 1.3 -- we've dropped the
orientation property, and the transition is specified explicitly using a
"selectionChangeEffect" style property.  If you're very early on in your
project, I'd consider working off of the Pivot SVN repository for now, and
using the 1.3 release, which has many features not in 1.2 (we hope to
release 1.3 by the end of the month).

Cheers,
-T