pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Square PushButton
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 03:58:49 GMT
Did you sync with the latest from SVN? When I run your WTKX, all the
buttons are the same size (though the text is clipped - an aspect
ratio of 1.2 doesn't seem to be large enough).

One thought - it almost looks like you are trying to replicate tab
pane behavior here. Might TabPane be an alternative? We do support
vertical tabs. But maybe you want horizontal text and a vertical
layout, which TabPane doesn't currently support. Maybe it should...  ;-)