pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Demo roweditor working partially (SOLVED)
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 01:40:29 GMT
I've solved this problem already, and it's not caused by pivot nor by
opensolaris, but by the Compiz (composite) window manager. I'll try to
look for a configuration that does not prevent the pivot window from
gaining focus without having to keep a mouse button pressed and inform
you of my results.

Thanks for the help again,
Edgar Merino