pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Demo roweditor working partially
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 00:10:24 GMT
Just to give you the final details, for every component inside the
TableView I need to keep a mouse button pressed and then click the
component with another mouse button in order for it to get the focus. It
gets very annoying after a while. As said before, this is on a box
running opensolaris, I'll see if I've got the time to test it under
windows to see if the bug persist, but if any of you is able to do so
before I do, it'll be great.

Thanks in advance,
Edgar Merino