pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Demo roweditor working partially
Date Sat, 23 May 2009 22:31:15 GMT
After playing around a bit with the demo, I found out edition is
possible by following this steps:

1.- Keep a mouse button pressed (e.g. button2)
2.- Press another mouse button inmmediately OR press another button
twice (while holding button2 in the example).

Please let me know if you are experiencing the same problem as I am.

Edgar Merino