pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Demo roweditor working partially
Date Sat, 23 May 2009 19:49:47 GMT
There is no exception thrown by the program, still I'm not able to edit
the contents (when double clicking it, it does nothing, no flipping
effect nor anything). The applet in the Demos page
(http://cwiki.apache.org/PIVOT/table-row-editor-demo.html) is working ok
(I see the flipping effect and I'm able to edit the row's contents).

Specs:

Java VM: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_13-b03)
OS: Opensolaris

Thanks in advance,
Edgar Merino