pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: System setup
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:01:25 GMT
You don't need to download it but you do need to ensure that it is on your classpath; see:

http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/6u10/plugin2/liveconnect/#COMPILING

On Tuesday, April 14, 2009, at 12:56PM, "Jeff Gates" <jeff_gates@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thanks Todd,
>
>I'm one step closer, the instructions in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pivot/trunk/BUILD
were helpful.
>I went to the the sun site for LiveConnect but it is a bit vague, do I need to down load
the API's and set my classpath?

>Thanks,
>Jeff

and java scripts now I'm just starting to code in java. The Pivot looks like it could useful
to me but I am having issue getting started. Currently I run Fedora 9, I have pulled down
pivot with svn but I keep hitting road blocks. Is there an A-Z list of all of everything needed
to get my system up and running?