pivot-user mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: System setup
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:04:09 GMT
Hi Jeff,

First get the latest from subversion because we just made a change to
the file I'm going to refer you to :)

# Sync the first time to the trunk
> svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pivot/trunk/ pivot

# Then, you can just update
> cd pivot
> svn up

Then follow the instructions in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pivot/trunk/BUILD to build
it.  If you have any issues, you can copy the output of your build
into an email, and I'll be happy to help identify the specific issue
you're encountering.

Cheers,
-T

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Jeff Gates <jeff_gates@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been doing UNIX administration of many years, have have written html, php, and
java scripts now I'm just starting to code in java. The Pivot looks like it could useful to
me but I am having issue getting started. Currently I run Fedora 9, I have pulled down pivot
with svn but I keep hitting road blocks. Is there an A-Z list of all of everything needed
to get my system up and running?