pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jorg.heym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: redraw problem in safari 4 ?
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 05:40:17 GMT
Indeed it's much better on this version, but the main difference seems
to be that the applet scrollbars are not appearing anymore am i
correct ? So then i'm using the browser scrollbars to see the full
applet, which is also fine probably.

I can do some more thorough testing over the weekend if you want.

Thanks,
Jorg