pivot-user mailing list archives

From John Pritchard <...@syntelos.com>
Subject data binding
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:59:49 GMT
Hi,

Am I missing something?

I'm not seeing a way to bind the application properties into the WTKX.  As
usual, Pivot follows enlightened sanity in binding applet document base
query parameters into the application startup properties.
However, the application properties are Dictionary<String,String> which
can't just cast to Dictionary<String,Object> (go figure).

What I'm seeing is that in order to use

<Label text="%docbase.qs.name" />

I would pass the application properties into the WTKXSerializer constructor
and then I need this little oddity...

public void startup(Display display, Dictionary<String,String> properties)
    throws Exception
{
    Dictionary data = properties;
    WTKXSerializer wtkx = new WTKXSerializer((Dictionary<String,Object>)data
);

}

Comments?

/john/