pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: pivot-user vs. pivot-dev
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 06:48:02 GMT
> What's the intended usage of the pivot-user mailing list vs.
> pivot-dev?

As a general rule, -dev is for developing OF the project, and -user is for
using or developing WITH the project.  In the case of the Incubator, in many
cases we have suggested not having a -user list until there is a large mass
of pure users.

> Browsing through the mailing list archives, I see that
> Noel Bergman sent a message to pivot-users that was never
> responded to (I know I wasn't on the list at the time) that
> probably belonged on pivot-dev.

I can repost my "Pivot as A(Java)AX element" message to -dev if that's where
you want it, and I would like to see access to the DOM from Pivot discussed.

	--- Noel