pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SuggestionPopUp for email recipients list
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:47:57 GMT
Hi all,
here ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-844 ) you can find
a preliminary patch to start play with this new feature.
Of course you have to apply it to latest trunk, then run
SuggestionPopupTest.java to show a minimal sample.

Note that's really a very rough version (with many TODO inside and
some things to see, like if use a property or a style for the
appendMode), but just to give the idea to get some feedback.

Note that there is a problem: when I press some key and appendMode is
true, no chars are deleted in the text field, so there are extra chars
... we have to see if/how to handle this.

Tell me what you think.

Bye,
Sandro