pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Annotation to force method execution on EDT Thread, for Pivot 2.1
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 16:56:25 GMT
Hi,

> I think this is a great idea!
Great, thanks ... so tomorrow I'll create an issue for this, and then
see if/what is possible to implement for it :-) ...

> And I like the possibility (from the Android Annotations stuff) of having ButtonPressListeners
and other things get some code generation help, which would also reduce some clutter when
a lot of controls have to be registered.
Yes, I totally agree ... and using Scala or Groovy (or Java 8 when
available??) we could use Closures directly ... but in the meantime we
could try with this approach.

As always comments and suggestions are welcome :-) .

Bye,
Sandro