pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I rename the release .jar files?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 18:06:29 GMT
Hi all,
as Greg I don't think there are problems for you to redistribute pivot jars
renamed, but if you want to be absolutely sure you could even send the
question to Apache legals via email ...

And a note:
if you need a release in few time, we could fix only some important things
now and move others to a 2.0.3 (but someone should help me in some issue,
to speedup the release) ... tell us if you need this.

Bye