pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Translucent and Shaped Windows, for Pivot 2.1
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:16:04 GMT
Hi all,
what do you think if for Pivot 2.1 we could implement Translucent and
Shaped Windows (available standard in Java SE 7, but even since Java
SE 6 Update 10 as private classes as fallback) ?

Some info here:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/misc/trans_shaped_windows.html

After so much time something more eye-candy could be useful, don't you think ?
And of course we could try to implement it in a bxml friendly way ...
and of course I'm not saying to fully implement it, but at least start
with basic functionalities.
Or find a simple way where users could set the name if their
implementation class ...

Comments ?

Bye,
Sandro