pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Little change in Alert and Prompt fro better diagnostic info (optional)
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:41:58 GMT
Hi all,
in attach you can find the patch for all this stuff, and even a sample
test application of it (the bxml file and the js containing the
logic).
I have sen that Alert and Prompt already contains a static method, but
I think that even a constructor one dedicated to this is useful.

And I know that the new utility class Console is trivial, but having a
default implementation could help in simple cases ... so the new test
application, showing the usage of all these diagnostic-related
methods.

Unless objections I'll commit this Friday (and assign it to an issue
for the 2.0.2, as improvement).

Anyway, tell me what you think.

Bye,
Sandro