pivot-dev mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: SVG Salamander updated
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:51:43 GMT
Thanks, Mark.  Maybe some of us here should subscribe to one of your
mailing lists so we are notified instead?

~Roger Whitcomb

-----Original Message-----
From: kitfox [mailto:mark@kitfox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:19 AM
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Subject: SVG Salamander updated

I've just checked in some minor changes to SVG Salamander and made a new
tag.  Someone over here asked that I post something when changes are

Anyhow, I don't think I'll be doing this a lot more, since I don't want
keep subscribing and then unsubscribing to the developer list.  However,
anyone wanting the latest SVG bug fixes, or just interested in SVG
Salamander in general, the latest is now available.

Mark McKay

Sent from the Apache Pivot - Developers mailing list archive at

View raw message