pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject freeze release
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2011 16:51:11 GMT
Hi all,
I have just updated many files under our trunk thanks to release
preparation shell scripts (as you can see from my today commits) ...
but only for setting rights svn properties and encoding, so all should
be ok the same. I'm writing all steps needed to setup an environment
for this, and all steps needed to run it, for reference.

Just run even the create-tag.sh script to tag current trunk to 2.0.1 ,
but don't worry, if someone has pending changes tell me and I can
delete it and re-tag.

Of course now I have to stop for some day for Holidays (until next
Tuesday), sorry for this process being slow but I can't do more ...

In the meantime I'd like to say to all us: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Let's update at the beginning of next week, I'll continue from
finishing my environment for releases (mostly ok and updated now) and
make work create-release.sh , and then continuing the Trademark issues
on our web site.

Bye,
Sandro