pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Posible bug in Pivot Calendar
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:17:27 GMT
Hi all,
in attach you can find a screenshot with the Calendars section inside
the Kitchen Sink Demo (taken from latest trunk, near 2.0.1 final) with
2012-01-01 chosen in all calendars.
I tried even to select other dates and all seems ok ... are you doing
something different in your tests ?

> What Pivot version are you using? I think this may have been fixed for 2.0.1.
Yes, probably he is using 2.0 final ... really we should release 2.0.1
asap, now we are really near to a code freeze.

If possible next week I could try to post some updated jars somewhere,
to start public testing of latest snapshots, after start for our
release vote process (unless Todd prefer to do it).

Bye