pivot-dev mailing list archives

From V SANTOSH PAVAN RAJU BS <pavanraju....@gmail.com>
Subject Hi,
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:09:11 GMT
I have created a file which contains two tabs in which one shows a table and
the other was empty.
I have separated each tab functionality in to different packages.
In a table under first tab i want a property like right clicking on each row
of the table and get some menus from which i want to navigate.
I all those things works properly in case of no tabs i.e., creating each
table in a different bxml file.
But in case to navigate between them by using tab panes it is showing some
error like:

An error occurred at line number 10 in file
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error setting property "action" for type
org.apache.pivot.wtk.Menu$Item to value "new"

Please help me in this reagard.
Thanks & Regards
B.S.V.S.Pavan Raju.
Skype: skype_pavan1