pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Allman <...@allman.ms>
Subject Re: Named styles
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 22:00:32 GMT
Hi Sandro,

I'm not necessarily suggesting we attempt to translate standard CSS style
properties to Pivot skin properties.  I think that's something that has to
fall out of a prototype implementation.  I am suggesting we use and
support a subset of the CSS syntax for documents, selectors, properties,
etc.

I am working on a prototype, though I'm not sure when I'll make it public.
Again, it depends on how it goes.... :)

Michael