pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Maven uploads
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 03:21:22 GMT
On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:

> http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#repository-descriptor

I have not done an Apache Release since Avalon days (2004), but I
suspect that this section in the documentation is outdated.

m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository  sounds like Maven1 stuff, and ibiblio.org
is no longer the master repository as it once was.

I would suspect that Maven folks nowadays try to promote
repository.apache.org, which hosts Sonatype's (the company) Nexus (the
paid-for product) instance at Apache. I suggest that you contact the
dev@maven.apache.org and ask how "manual" upload/syncs are supposed to
happen nowadays. I guess that they may have docs for this on their
site.

As a Maven user, thanks for doing this, so I don't have to do the
upload to my own repository.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer