pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some Tests on using another color set in Terra Skin
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:55:14 GMT
> I don't think we should change the Groovy version for 1.3. We can address this as part
of PIVOT-140, which is currently targeted for 1.3.1:
Ok.

> I'm all for changing it and improving it, but only with the help of someone
> with a trained eye, and I'm first to admin that eye is not mine :).  I
> wouldn't want a graphic designer changing code without the help of a
> developer either :)
I understand your point of view, but i disagree ... I'm not a Graphic
Designer, but I've worked for many years in the Computer Graphics
field (coming only after, approx. 1999, to the web, and doing many
times simple designer tasks), and i think my "eye" are still not so
bad on these things ... but i can live without these little fixes.
I repeat (for the last time, then I'll discard this if others aren't
interested :-( ), only from a consistency point of view in respect to
other components, but i agree color differences in these cases are
only little.

Bye