pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Brind <bri...@brindy.org.uk>
Subject Re: Collections
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 23:19:53 GMT
Had a very quick look at this work just now.  I ran the test using a
coverage tool (Eclemma - very useful and lightweight) and you're only
covering about 50% of the ArrayList with your test.  Since these class are
'pivotal' (pun intended) I think it's pretty vital that they are tested with
100% coverage via a unit test as this will save a lot of tears, hair pulling
and manual testing later.

I will try and find some time to improve the coverage when I have more time
after Thursday (my wife's degree show).

This is the tool I was referring to:
http://www.eclemma.org/

Cheers,