pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Pivot 1.2 RC2
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:47:42 GMT
Ok, I was just following up on Sandro's problem with the doc target, and
I've identified the issue: the doc target fails only on Windows due to the
Google Analytics code that's injected into the Javadocs.  This is a big
enough issue that I will fix it and call for a re-vote (I'm just going to
remove the header from our Javadocs in the checked-in version of the build
script).  I'll also fix the small issues that were identified in the demos
and demos-package targets.  The vote on the incubator PMC will wait until
our RC3 vote is concluded.

Thanks Sandro for catching this!
-T