pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any comment for question about XML tag name diversity ?
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 15:38:23 GMT
I just replied on the article as well, but for the sake of those here:

In WTKX, upper-case tags instantiate objects (the tag name is the
class name), and lower-case tags represent bean properties of the
containing tag's object.  Thus:

<Window xmlns="pivot.wtk"> <!-- Create a pivot.wtk.Window object -->
    <content>  <!-- now we're setting the "content" bean property -->
        <Border>  <!-- create a pivot.wtk.Border, and call
window.setContent(border) -->
        </Border>
    </content>
</Window>

-T

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Dominique de Vito <ddv36a78@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Any comment about my question at the end of http://java.dzone.com/articles/table-row-editing-apache-pivot
?

> ""
> There are tag names [into a UI definition] in lower case like 'columns', in upper case
like 'Border', with composed name like 'TableView.Column'...