pirk-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft Podling Report
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 02:33:21 GMT
Just wanted to clarify: the Attic is not the right phrasing for
podlings. Pirk would just retire from incubation. The following doc sums
this up.

https://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html

Ellison Anne, I appreciate your candor in this situation. I am also
rather surprised at the radio silence from those who were previously
active in Pirk. Tracy, Christopher, Walter, and Jacob: comments or opinions?

I would also be curious in hearing what Suneel and Tim have to say (with
the previous DISCUSS in mind).