pig-user mailing list archives: March 2015

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Adam Silberstein Help with HCatLoader against remote Hive2 Mon, 23 Mar, 00:40
Alan Gates Re: Help with HCatLoader against remote Hive2 Mon, 23 Mar, 17:30
Aniruddh Sharma Query on Split and RecordReader Functionality Thu, 12 Mar, 13:14
Arvind S Re: Loading multiple files, each file as a record Tue, 10 Mar, 04:39
Arvind S Re: newbie question regarding sorted data process, and sequential match of records Fri, 20 Mar, 06:59
Cheolsoo Park Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 01:48
Daniel Dai Re: Running PigUnit with Hadoop 2.x Tue, 03 Mar, 20:18
Daniel Dai Re: Pig parameter usage Thu, 05 Mar, 17:50
Daniel Dai Re: Loading multiple files, each file as a record Thu, 05 Mar, 20:56
Daniel Dai Re: pig on tez NoSuchMethodError decodeBase64 Mon, 09 Mar, 19:42
Daniel Dai Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 03:08
Eyal Allweil Pig-Eclipse update - version 1.1.0 Mon, 30 Mar, 21:19
Henry Chen elephantbird parse nested json question Mon, 09 Mar, 18:54
Jaikit Savla AvroStorage taking long time to load and iterate over records Thu, 26 Mar, 22:51
Jarek Jarcec Cecho Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 02:43
Jeff Zhang Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 03:09
Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang Re: Pig-Eclipse update - version 1.1.0 Tue, 31 Mar, 00:00
Julien Le Dem Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 17:40
Lorand Bendig Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 19:14
Luke Lovett Running PigUnit with Hadoop 2.x Tue, 03 Mar, 17:24
Niels Basjes Terminating a pig flow on missing data Thu, 19 Mar, 09:14
Patcharee Thongtra pig on tez NoSuchMethodError decodeBase64 Mon, 09 Mar, 12:28
Patcharee Thongtra Re: pig on tez NoSuchMethodError decodeBase64 Tue, 10 Mar, 09:54
Prashant Kommireddi Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 19:12
Praveen R Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 08:34
RD Re: Should AvroMapWrapper be implememting Map<CharSequence, Object> ? Sat, 21 Mar, 04:08
Ranjana Rajendran Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 02:48
Rohini Palaniswamy Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Mon, 23 Mar, 21:43
Ronald Green Loading multiple files, each file as a record Thu, 05 Mar, 14:18
Ronald Green Re: Loading multiple files, each file as a record Tue, 10 Mar, 08:20
Ronald Green Cassandra-Pig integration Sun, 15 Mar, 09:45
Ronald Green Weird behaviour with string min/max Tue, 24 Mar, 12:04
Ronald Green Re: Weird behaviour with string min/max Sun, 29 Mar, 11:46
Saggi Neumann Pig parameter usage Thu, 05 Mar, 14:39
Troy X newbie question regarding sorted data process, and sequential match of records Mon, 16 Mar, 19:59
Zhang, Liyun RE: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 08:48
j.barrett Strausser Re: Weird behaviour with string min/max Tue, 31 Mar, 13:41
ranchunmao Where to get the tar.gz files for Pig version "0.12.1.2.1.7.0-784" Wed, 11 Mar, 02:55
venkatanathen kannan Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy Thu, 19 Mar, 03:23
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20181
Jun 20184