pig-user mailing list archives: May 2013

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Cheolsoo Park Re: Override input schema in AvroStorage Wed, 01 May, 04:10
Cheolsoo Park Re: Reg: Can Pig Fly ? Wed, 01 May, 04:13
Mark Pig write to single file Wed, 01 May, 16:51
Mike Sukmanowsky Re: Pig write to single file Wed, 01 May, 17:17
Mark Re: Pig write to single file Wed, 01 May, 17:21
Enns, Steven Re: Override input schema in AvroStorage Wed, 01 May, 17:29
Praveen Bysani Re: Reg: Can Pig Fly ? Wed, 01 May, 18:25
soniya B system generate datetime Thu, 02 May, 19:17
Julien Le Dem Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 19:56
Cheolsoo Park Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 20:06
Daniel Dai Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 20:11
Xuefu Zhang Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 20:17
Bill Graham Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 20:17
Johnny Zhang Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 20:26
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 20:47
Mike Sukmanowsky Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 22:41
Ashutosh Chauhan Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 22:58
Rohini Palaniswamy Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Thu, 02 May, 23:02
Sergey Goder Compute Product of Values in Bag Thu, 02 May, 23:41
Viraj Bhat AvroStorage Default values are set to null even if they are specified Fri, 03 May, 03:34
Prasanth J Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Fri, 03 May, 04:33
Cheolsoo Park Re: AvroStorage Default values are set to null even if they are specified Fri, 03 May, 05:00
Prashant Kommireddi Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi Fri, 03 May, 05:44
cscetbon....@orange.com Different behaviour with same Pig Version Fri, 03 May, 09:44
Peter Connolly DBStorage doesn't commit in batch mode Fri, 03 May, 13:18
Peter Connolly ClassCastException with bincond operator Fri, 03 May, 19:01
Jinyuan Zhou Is there a way to access mapreduce job id/taskId/attempId in UDF? Fri, 03 May, 21:39
ÐΞ...@Ҝ (๏̯͡๏) PigServer, load query fails, passes on grunt Sat, 04 May, 05:52
ÐΞ...@Ҝ (๏̯͡๏) Re: PigServer, load query fails, passes on grunt Sat, 04 May, 06:24
Jonathan Coveney Re: PigServer, load query fails, passes on grunt Sat, 04 May, 21:51
Johnny Zhang Re: ClassCastException with bincond operator Sun, 05 May, 06:56
Thomas Edison Pig Unique Counts on Multiple Subsets of a Large Input Mon, 06 May, 03:11
John Meek Hbase Hex Values Mon, 06 May, 03:14
ÐΞ...@Ҝ (๏̯͡๏) Re: PigServer, load query fails, passes on grunt Mon, 06 May, 05:25
cscetbon....@orange.com Re: Different behaviour with same Pig Version Mon, 06 May, 08:07
Jonathan Coveney Re: Pig Unique Counts on Multiple Subsets of a Large Input Mon, 06 May, 14:56
Alan Gates Re: Hbase Hex Values Mon, 06 May, 15:00
Alan Gates Re: Pig Unique Counts on Multiple Subsets of a Large Input Mon, 06 May, 15:12
Thomas Edison Re: Pig Unique Counts on Multiple Subsets of a Large Input Mon, 06 May, 15:41
Thomas Edison Re: Pig Unique Counts on Multiple Subsets of a Large Input Mon, 06 May, 17:03
Zhu Wayne Pig 0.10 XmlLoader can't handle XML shorthand Mon, 06 May, 17:04
Prashant Kommireddi Re: Different behaviour with same Pig Version Mon, 06 May, 17:35
Jonathan Coveney Re: Hbase Hex Values Mon, 06 May, 20:25
John Meek Re: Hbase Hex Values Mon, 06 May, 21:05
Jonathan Coveney Re: Hbase Hex Values Mon, 06 May, 21:13
soniya B add days to the current date Tue, 07 May, 00:55
Shahab Yunus Re: add days to the current date Tue, 07 May, 01:17
abhishek Pig question Tue, 07 May, 02:52
Johnny Zhang Re: Pig 0.10 XmlLoader can't handle XML shorthand Tue, 07 May, 05:44
Jonathan Coveney Re: Pig question Tue, 07 May, 08:33
yonghu does pig support loop and branching now? Tue, 07 May, 11:13
abhishek Re: Pig question Tue, 07 May, 13:48
Jonathan Coveney Re: does pig support loop and branching now? Tue, 07 May, 13:58
Tom Wheeler Re: does pig support loop and branching now? Tue, 07 May, 13:59
Shahab Yunus Re: does pig support loop and branching now? Tue, 07 May, 14:00
Shahab Yunus Re: does pig support loop and branching now? Tue, 07 May, 14:01
cscetbon....@orange.com Re: Different behaviour with same Pig Version Tue, 07 May, 15:06
Duckworth, Will RE: does pig support loop and branching now? Tue, 07 May, 15:15
Zhu Wayne Re: Pig 0.10 XmlLoader can't handle XML shorthand Tue, 07 May, 16:24
Kris Coward UDF casting failures on nested maps/objects. Tue, 07 May, 17:05
Zhu Wayne Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader Tue, 07 May, 22:38
Shahab Yunus Multiple STORE statements in one script Wed, 08 May, 14:11
Catherine Miller NVL Wed, 08 May, 14:15
Niels Basjes PIG-3297: My unit test doesn't fail ... Wed, 08 May, 14:51
Niels Basjes Re: Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader Wed, 08 May, 14:54
Ramakrishna Nalam Re: NVL Wed, 08 May, 14:55
Niels Basjes Re: Building pig and piggybank from CDH 4.2.0 sources? Wed, 08 May, 14:58
Ruslan Al-Fakikh Re: Multiple STORE statements in one script Wed, 08 May, 16:27
Ruslan Al-Fakikh Re: Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader Wed, 08 May, 16:48
Zhu Wayne Re: Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader Wed, 08 May, 16:53
William Oberman udf + boolean constructor Wed, 08 May, 17:20
William Oberman Re: udf + boolean constructor Wed, 08 May, 17:30
Shahab Yunus Re: Multiple STORE statements in one script Wed, 08 May, 17:47
Niels Basjes Re: Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader Wed, 08 May, 19:31
Prasanth J Re: Pig Unique Counts on Multiple Subsets of a Large Input Thu, 09 May, 03:49
anita.mehro...@accenture.com Building Piggybank jar with DSE Thu, 09 May, 15:52
Ankit Bhatnagar Load multiple files Thu, 09 May, 22:23
Ruslan Al-Fakikh Re: Multiple STORE statements in one script Fri, 10 May, 00:55
Russell Jurney Re: Multiple STORE statements in one script Fri, 10 May, 01:07
Shahab Yunus Re: Multiple STORE statements in one script Fri, 10 May, 01:21
Bertrand Dechoux Disable ColumnMapKeyPrune rule with PigTest Mon, 13 May, 09:25
John Meek Error to read counters into Rank operation Mon, 13 May, 12:21
Ahmed Eldawy Ordered partitioned data Mon, 13 May, 14:52
Cheolsoo Park Re: Disable ColumnMapKeyPrune rule with PigTest Mon, 13 May, 16:27
Cheolsoo Park Re: Ordered partitioned data Mon, 13 May, 17:18
Bertrand Dechoux Re: Disable ColumnMapKeyPrune rule with PigTest Mon, 13 May, 17:49
Mix Nin Number of records in an HDFS file Mon, 13 May, 17:51
Ahmed Eldawy Re: Ordered partitioned data Mon, 13 May, 19:21
Praveen Bysani Task Attempt failed to report status..Killing !! Tue, 14 May, 03:03
Ashish Gupta PIG: Transform based on value in field Tue, 14 May, 16:10
Alan Gates Re: PIG: Transform based on value in field Tue, 14 May, 16:20
Cheolsoo Park Re: Task Attempt failed to report status..Killing !! Tue, 14 May, 22:29
Leigh Stewart Pass one file at a time to pig STREAM command? Thu, 16 May, 00:04
Bertrand Dechoux Extract inputs/outputs and required parameters from script? Thu, 16 May, 07:12
Praveen Bysani Re: Task Attempt failed to report status..Killing !! Thu, 16 May, 17:41
Ho Duc Ha Using SequenceFileLoader causes exception Fri, 17 May, 06:10
Ho Duc Ha Re: Using SequenceFileLoader causes exception Fri, 17 May, 10:16
Vincent Barat Nb of reduce tasks when GROUPing Fri, 17 May, 14:48
Norbert Burger Re: Nb of reduce tasks when GROUPing Sun, 19 May, 13:37
Mehmet Tepedelenlioglu Cross product bug pig 0.10? Sun, 19 May, 20:26
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20181
Jun 20184
May 201812