pig-user mailing list archives

From Etienne Dumoulin <etienne.dumou...@idiro.com>
Subject Re: Issue with PigServer: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: name
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 09:26:23 GMT
Hi Thejas,

Thank you very much. It was exactly that. You spare me hours of headache.
I insert all the jars of hadoop, hive, hbase and pig in my classpath. In
hive 0.80, there
is :
ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar
antlr-2.7.7.jar
antlr-3.0.1.jar
antlr-runtime-3.0.1.jar
I just removed all of them. It works also if you remove only the 'antlr*'.

Thanks again,

√Čtienne