pig-user mailing list archives

From Anze <anzen...@volja.net>
Subject Re: matches with regular expression in pig
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 09:19:29 GMT

You could also try 'abc[|].*'. I find it is often easier (and less error-
prone) to use this principle than it is to escape the escaping character... :)

Just be careful with '-', it must be at the end. And it doesn't work with ']',
unless you escape it (I guess; I've never needed this).

Regards,

Anze