pig-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav IO <gau...@inspigearopinions.com>
Subject Re: New Apache Pig Committer: Nandor Kollar
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 16:42:32 GMT
Congratulations Nandor ! And thanks for all your work on spark and pig keep
up the great work (y)

--

*Regards,*
*Gaurav Gupta*

* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/13433439/>
<https://twitter.com/inspigear>*

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
You cannot use or forward any attachments in the email. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Inspigear Opinions, www.inspigearopinions.com