pig-dev mailing list archives

From Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for Pig 0.16.1 release
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 21:21:14 GMT
Most patches are in and 0.16.1 branch is close to ready to start doing
release candidate builds.  The next release Pig 0.17 will be a major
release with big features like Pig on Spark and lot of change and will be
around end of March or early April. Pig 0.16.1 will most likely be the last
patch release before it. So if you need any issues that has to go in the
Pig 0.16.1 patch release, please raise it now.

If there are no issues raised in the next couple of days, will start the RC
process end of this week.

Regards,
Rohini

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.aditya@gmail.com