pig-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for Pig 0.16.1 release
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 21:36:18 GMT
See Pig hanging on shutdown hook intermittently. I’d like to backport 3 related patch: PIG-4916
(Pig on Tez fail to remove temporary HDFS files in some cases ), PIG-4957 (See "Received kill
signal" message for a normal run after PIG-4921) and PIG-4921 (Kill running jobs on InterruptedException)
to 0.16.1.

Thanks,
Daniel