pig-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Szita <sz...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Contributing UDFs in Java to PiggyBank
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 08:50:26 GMT
Hi Ravi,

Please refer to the HowTo available here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToContribute
Basically (once you have your modifications (including test cases as well))
you'll need to create Jira <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG> tickets
and post patches there. After review a commiter will submit it.

Thanks,
Adam