pig-dev mailing list archives

From Eyal Allweil <eyal_allw...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Contributing UDFs in Java to PiggyBank
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:38:58 GMT
Hi Ravi,
You might also want to look at Apache DataFu to see if something similar doesn't exist already
there. It also contains a collection of Pig UDF's.

http://datafu.incubator.apache.org/docs/datafu/guide.html
Regards,Eyal

    On Wednesday, November 23, 2016 10:50 AM, Adam Szita <szita@cloudera.com> wrote:

 Hi Ravi,

Please refer to the HowTo available here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToContribute
Basically (once you have your modifications (including test cases as well))
you'll need to create Jira <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG> tickets
and post patches there. After review a commiter will submit it.

Thanks,
Adam