pig-dev mailing list archives

From Sudeep Pandey <pandey.datat...@gmail.com>
Subject Pig UDF Submission to Piggybank
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 08:14:22 GMT
Good Morning:

I have created JAVA UDF using Eclipse IDE and packaged the jar with the
same IDE. I imported the jar in single node Hortonworks cluster in Virtual
machine.
I ran the code and achieved successful result.

I would like to submit the UDF code to Piggybank. What steps should I
follow? I see lots of information in 'How to Contribute' section of the
Apache Pig website. These information were related to 'ant', 'patch' etc. I
don't understand those. Do I need to do those?

Please suggest minimum steps to submit my UDF.

Thanks,
Sudeep Pandey