pig-dev mailing list archives

From Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pig on Spark
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 16:10:16 GMT
Thanks.

project = Pig AND fixVersion = spark-branch and summary ~ "Enable unit
test"  -> Needs to be moved under PIG-4266
project = Pig AND fixVersion = spark-branch and parent not in ('PIG-4266',
'PIG-4059')  -> Needs to be moved under PIG-4059. This needs to be done as
second step after moving jiras under PIG-4266.

Unfortunately I could not find a way to do this with bulk change operation.

Regards,
Rohini