pig-dev mailing list archives

From 李运田 <cumt...@163.com>
Subject ERROR 1066: Unable to open iterator for alias a
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 08:41:12 GMT
I run pig in eclipse,
pigServer.registerQuery("b = load 'didi1' using org.apache.hcatalog.pig.HCatLoader();");
pigServer.registerQuery("a = order b by id;");
pigServer.getExamples("a");
it run well,but when I run this:pigServer.openIterator("a");
I get error ::
org.apache.pig.impl.logicalLayer.FrontendException: ERROR 1066: Unable to open iterator for
alias a
 at org.apache.pig.PigServer.openIterator(PigServer.java:880)
 at org.gradle.PigHiveHCat.run(PigHiveHCat.java:58)
 at org.gradle.PigHiveHCat.main(PigHiveHCat.java:22)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Couldn't retrieve job.
 at org.apache.pig.PigServer.store(PigServer.java:944)
 at org.apache.pig.PigServer.openIterator(PigServer.java:855)
... 2 more
can you help me? all jars are from hadoop、hive、pig clusters.