pig-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Pig 0.13.0 (candidate 1)
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:50:11 GMT
Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.13.0.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please download, test, and try it out:
http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.13.0-candidate-1/

Release notes and the rat report are available at the same location.

Should we release this? Vote closes on Wednesday, July 2nd 2014.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE