pig-dev mailing list archives

From Aniket Mokashi <aniket...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we ready for Pig 0.13.0 release?
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 22:29:33 GMT
Thanks Daniel and Cheolsoo. I've moved the jiras to right version
accordingly.

We have following jiras left before we can make a release-
- PIG-3739 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3739> (Aniket to
submit patch)
- PIG-3752 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3752> (Daniel)
- PIG-3800 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3800> (Prashant)