pig-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Plan to merge tez branch into trunk and branch 0.13
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 18:47:17 GMT
Hi, Pig devs,

After several months development, Tez branch is becoming stable and we
plan to merge tez branch to trunk in the next few weeks.

Several weeks ago, we have a discussion about branching 0.13, and if
we still have interest to do a release before merging tez, we shall do
it now.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Daniel